Slovak version

Time

Work in Europe

History

Font

First written mention of municipality Valaliky dates back to 1248 when it was under name Koksov  depicted as as the eastern neighbour of Zebus land (nowadays Nizne Sebastovce) The original document had not been preserved, it can only be found in the transcript of Spiska Kapitula from 1366.

The municipality of Koksov was divided into four independent villages in 1427 lasting over centuries until 1960 when villages Buzice, Bernatovce, Vsechsvatych and Kostany were re-united under new name Valaliky (meaning „small villages“ in colloquial dialect).